AP RANCH ~ Our Rainbow Bridge
With heavy hearts and a tear in our eyes, after all these years, we must say goodbye. Please understand, we've done all we could, if there was anything we could do, you know we would.
I'm sitting right here, gently rubbing your ears, while I talk to you softly, trying to hold back the tears. The memories you gave us, we'll never forget, especially the ones of the day we all met.
One last hug and one last kiss, you have no idea how much you'll be missed. To look into your eyes this one last time, you tell me it's ok...you know it's your time.
Close your eyes now and go to sleep. We'll pray to the Lord, your soul he'll keep. Go in peace now, our good friend, We'll stay right here with you, until the end.
Dream of that special day and time, when we'll meet at the Bridge and all will be fine. We'll run and play side-by-side, with a soft warm feeling deep down inside.
Your memory will live on in each one of us..You'll always be number one to all of us. Have a safe journey through the night. I promise when you awake, you'll be in God's light. So with heavy hearts and tears in our eyes,
just for now my friend....we say goodbye. Author- John Quealy
RainbowBridge.com has given permission for the use of it's image. No other use of the image is permitted unless written permission is granted.
A PET'S TEN COMMANDMENTS
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10 On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.
~Take a moment today to thank God for your pets Enjoy and take good care of them.
Life would be a much duller, less joyful experience without God's critters..